Love Tips: Lovers Kiss and their different Meanings  

Posted by Anoop Garg in , , ,


Kiss Meanings

Kiss on the lips - I love you.

Kiss on the cheek - I want your friendship

Kiss on the nose - Let’s get silly.

Kiss on the Forehead – We are together forever

Kiss on the ears - Let’s enjoy

Kiss on the hand - I care you.

Kiss on the chin - You are sweet and cute!

Kiss on the neck - I want you.

Kiss on the stomach – I am ready dear

Gesture Meanings

Holding Hands - We surely like each other

Slap on the butt - That’s mine

Holding on tight - I will never let you go

Looking into each other’s Eyes - I simply love you

Arms around the Waist - I Love You so much.

Laughing while Kissing - I am always comfortable with you

This entry was posted on 7.8.09 at 4:07 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment